Tuesday, April 24, 2012

One More Thing

Well, this has been a looong semester!  23 things is a great roller coaster ride.  Just when things look hard you hit the downhill part of the coaster!  I have enjoyed learning more about web 2.0.  I knew that there was a lot of things I did not know about the internet, but felt that I did not need these things.  Boy, was I wrong!  I plan to implement many of the things I learned into my classroom.  A lot of the things we have learned I am already using in my other classes.  My favorite things to do were animoto, flikr, and you tube.  I had a hard time with things like the online productivity sites.  I guess the ones that took a lot of time and thought. 
I plan to keep up with web 2.0 by keeping my rss feeds active and going to conferences.  I do plan to use the things I learned in my lifelong learning.  With my class, my schooling, and my personal life.  I am really excited to see what the future holds for the internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment